This position is within our Firmware team (8 people), which develops the firmware for all our hardware musical products. If you are excited by developing products for a leading brand serving more than a million amateur and professional musicians globally, this may be just for you!
Your main responsibilities would be the following:
- Design, develop and test firmware in C and C++ for STM32 and XMOS microcontrollers
- Participate in architecture and design reviews with the team
- Maintain and provide bug fixes for codebases on existing products
- Create prototypes for future products and conduct research into new platforms and technologies
- Higher education in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of firmware development in a similar role
- Experience working on STM32, NXP or similar microcontrollers
- Knowledge of C / C++ programming
- Working proficiency in English
- Autonomy, ability to work well with others and a positive attitude
- Experience developing with freeRTOS or other real-time operating systems would be a plus.
- An interest in music and audio is an asset, especially if you have previous experience in audio programming!
_Conditions: Permanent contract.
_Location: Montbonnot-Saint-Martin (near Grenoble, France), easily accessible by bus. Remote work is possible (up to 40% of the time).
If you are willing to join passionate teams and a growing international company in the music industry, send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.