Audio Firmware Engineer
This position is based within our audio team, who are responsible for designing and developing Arturia’s range of audio interfaces and other audio hardware.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Design, develop and test firmware in C and C++ for STM32 and XMOS microcontrollers
- Participate in architecture and design reviews with the team
- Maintain and provide bug fixes for codebases on existing products
- Create prototypes for future products and conduct research into new platforms and technologies
This role also offers opportunities for project management, if desired.
- University degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience of firmware development
- Experience working on STM32, NXP or similar microcontrollers
- Intermediate knowledge of C / C++ programming
- Some experience of hardware debugging using oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, etc.
- Working proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Experience with audio programming or writing code for audio signal processing would be an asset